July 8, 2009

Recent Photos

Sometime last week, I told myself I'm going to get off my ass and shoot more than 1 day out of the week. Well that idea is going steady so far. I shot with Kristi, Zack, Colleen, and I'm hopefully shooting with Snoozie tomorrow and I still have Friday open. Maybe James? Saturday is East Coast Bash 3, I can't wait. Last month's was a blast, and I expect the same out of this month's. Met with a new client today. Since I heard the idea from Chase Jarvis about going out and doing photos for someone for free/paid, I've been wanting to do it. Same day I get a message from a friend of a friend that asked me to do some commercial/portrait shots. Tina is going to be a blast to work with. She is a brand new business owner and I hope I can get her name out there with my photog skills. So far we think alike and have limitless imaginations. Totally looking forward to working with her.

Anyway, here are some of the shots from this week and last.
DSC_7649_jpg

DSC_7694_JPG

DSC_7725jpg

DSC_7437

DSC_7336s

In the A.M.



Zack's DC2

Zack's DC2