July 13, 2009

Club Loose Presents East Coast Bash 3

Another month, another drift event, another day of fun and tire smoke. This bash was only 1 day, which was sad, but just as fun. Brought every piece of camera gear I had, including my Canon film SLR and Polaroid cameras. I never shot with my mom's old T50, but using the camera has been in the back of my mind for months. I went to this event with ideas for shots, and for the most part go to do most of them.

Shooting with film is so foreign. I took a few shots and looked at the back of the camera and told myself something is missing. Shooting with digital is so easy no wonder why everyone has jumped on the bandwagon. Got the roll back today and I'm please with my results. I still have to finish off the other roll, and that will be in another blog someday.

Film Shots-
ECB3_Scan1

ECB3_Scan5

ECB3_Scan7

ECB3_Scan6

ECB3_Scan4

ECB3_Scan2

Digital-
DSC_8082

DSC_8097

DSC_8872

DSC_8536

DSC_8454

DSC_8366

DSC_8874