April 9, 2009

FML, seriously...

Totally Rad

You know what that is? Sure its a SB600 with a crack flash bulb. Its also karma. This is what I get for making fun of all those people on flickr who drop cameras and lenses. For not being careful with their expensive toys. Well, whos laughing now? Go ahead, I can take it. Never again will I place a flash atop a tripod. One of my leg clamps cracked and collapsed the leg. I watched it too, most likely could have caught the damn thing. I just find it funny that the flash never hit the ground, yet still broke. +1 for Manfrotto heads -50000 for Slik legs.

Eh, I'm over it now. Time to upgrade to a 900 i guess. Anyway, here are some more shots for Auditor Clothing. Thanks again to Marisa for modeling.


Marisa

I Quit Sleeping

Marisa

DSC_3774-2

Marisa

Yes there is a penis on the wall, and yes, ultra wide portraits are awesome. Don't think so? Thats fine.