February 4, 2009

Awesome another photo assignment!

Shooting for my friends clothing line. I'm not only excited about actually being chosen to do this, but I also have my own creative freedom mostly. Very awesome, since I wont have to worry about making sure every detail is perfect. Wait...I'm lying. If anyone is harsh on my work, its me. I sometimes tend to over critique my own photos, yet I'm still satisfied in the end along with the people I work with.

I can't wait. Scouting some locations tomorrow after I look for a real job AGAIN. The theme is already set, just need some cool locations to shoot at. Finding models was easy...this time around. I have some places I know I will shoot at. It'll be funny to see if anyone tells me I can't shoot at the locations I have planned. This train station is calling my name down on Spring Garden Ave. Just have to figure out a time to shoot there and exactly who to shoot there. Hmm....


Stay Tuned :)